Floating water mat 3.65m3.65m x 1.8 m
$849.00 inc. GST
Australia’s premier recreational floating water mat 3.65m.
- THE CROCPAD is Australia’s original premier jumbo model, also known as a water mat, floating water mat, water play mats, or a floating island.
- The perfect gift for kids and adults providing a great opportunity for a fun and relaxing day on the beach or lake!
- This floating water mat is one of the best boat accessories pairing great onto your boat
- Made from polyethylene foam, making it puncture resistant unlike inflatables
- The mat structure is 3 layers of composite XPE foam, Marine Grade, High density, High Floatation, non-absorbent and non inflate which makes it puncture resistant. It is built with a Special Tuff-Hide treatment to provide great surface protection.
- Tear-stop – 2 layers Nylon inner matrix for better tear resistance.
- MAT dimensions: 365cm x 180cm x 3.3cm
- Included: 2 x Velcro strap, 2 x 12ft bungee cord, 2 x anchor set pre-installed.
- One pair of Velcro strap
- 2 x 12 ft bungee cords.
- 2 x anchor sets are installed
Note: Additional Anchor set, bungee cords and Velcro straps can be ordered separately.
We deliver Interstate from our Sydney Warehouse within 48h.
Delivery to WA, SA and TAS will have additional delivery cost, cost will be calculated on checkout and delivery can take between 3-4 days from our Sydney warehouse.
- Made from polyethylene foam, the foam mat is also puncture resistant, unlike inflatables
- The mat structure is 3 layers composite XPE foam, Marine Grade, High density, High Floatation, non-absorbent, non inflate not easily punctured. Special Tuff-Hide treatment to provides surface protection.
- The only product in the market with double mesh layers.
|Dimensions||185 × 38 × 38 cm|
You may also like…
Haven’t used the mat yet as it’s a Christmas present but the service was great and we received it quickly (we live in South Australia)
Fantastic to deal with and very fast delivery
Awesome service and product
Excellent service. Product as advertised. I would have liked to have more advanced warning of delivery time.
Tony was a delight to deal with😁