How to setup the inflatable slide?Please watch the step by step instructions video from this link .
How to secure the water slide?The water slide comes with 4 D rings, stepping pad and straps
- Fill the stepping pad with water (15L-30L) then inflate it.
- Place the stepping pad to the edge of the pool
- After inflating the slide, using the stainless steel connector, connect the slide to the stepping pad
Please watch the step by step instructions video from this link .
Where can I download the user manual?Please check the user manual in this link .
What are the various sizes of the Crocpad inflatable water slides?The Crocpad inflatable water slides come in two sizes:
- MIKROS inflatable water slide size: 2m (L) x 1.5m (W) x 1.2m (H)
- MEGALO inflatable water slide size: 3m (L) x 2m (W) x 1.5m (H)
Why the Crocpad inflatable water slide is unique?The Crocpad inflatable water slides are:
- Commercial grade not like other slides on the market.
- Heavy duty and durable 0.65mm PVC tarpaulin material
- Comes with 2m stepping pad
- Designed to last forever - Comes with 2-year warranty
- The only residential slide with commercial quality
- Completely different experience
- Safety by design
- No maintenance required
- Easy to setup, move and store
- Designed to prevent mould
What is the weight limit?Up to 250kg
Is there restrictions on the water depth?Please make sure you check the water depth before using the Crocpad slides:
- MIKROS 2m slide: minimum 1.4m water depth
- MEGALO 3m slide : minimum 1.8m water depth
- PONTOON 3m slide : minimum 1.8m water depth
Is there a minimum pool size?It is designed to fit in any pool size, however, allow a 3m clear distance from the slide.
What is the weight for the slide?- MIKROS 2m slide: 21kg
- MEGALO 3m slide : 33kg
- PONTOON 3m slide :18kg
Can we leave the slide outside, under the sun during summer?Crocpad slides are designed to last under normal weather conditions, so please do not keep your inflatable slide inflated and sitting outdoors on a hot day. - Best practice is to deflate the slide (including the stepping pad) and store it in a shady area or room. - If you would like to keep the slide outdoors for a few days, please make sure you deflate it enough to avoid any damage or a dramatic change in the form or appearance of the slide. Please note: heatwave damage will not be covered under our warranty. Keep in mind: - You can easily disconnect the slide and store it. - The sun can heat the slide and fade the colors over time
How to avoid mould?Not like other inflatable slides has water bags and cannot be moved until you empty the water. The Crocpad inflatable slides are designed to easily be moved and stored.
Disconnect the slide from the stepping pad, dry it and store it. You don't need to deflate the slide or the stepping pad.
The stepping pad will have 20L of water but can easily be carried and moved away.
How much warranty do they have?The Crocpad inflatable water slides come with two years warranty.
What are the restrictions and safety instructions?Please check the safety instructions in this link .
What is the difference between Mikros slide v1 and v2V1 and V2 have the same design, shape and dimensions. V2 comes with: - Safety relief valve: Designed to safeguard against excessive inflation of the slide and mat on scorching days, preventing potential damage to the slide and mat or the loosening of their seams. - Pre-installed Velcro strap module positioned between the slide and stepping pad effectively minimizes the space between the two components. - Updated manual